Monday, October 5, 2009

Terian


I remember the droplets of water on my mother's car. She was driving while scolding at me. Over something I didn't know about what. But I know her moods, and have been accustomed to this, being a single mom. She was driving, and it was raining. I was watching sideways of the window as we past through picturistique scenes of the kampong but what I noticed most were the droplets. On my journey to a remote kampong located at the Crocker range, the people told me of a story of why they call their kampong Terian. It's because when there is no water, which is vital for drinking, the water turns only into droplets, menteri-teri. That is why, they discovered how important it is for them to conserve their ecosystem as catchment areas so that we will always have clean water.

About the droplets, I couldn't understand why in their nature do they attach to one another as they do. Later on do I understand, that there is affinity in water to create the smallest space could be possible given the equanimity they are in the atoms of the water. So this very concept applies to the thesis I was writing. I found of a quantum leap in orangutans. That there is a triple binary star when they coordinate in the forest and how do they stabilise their number given the proportionate having to deliver to mortality and deduction of a scale of a magnitude population size in a habitat. This is Science. And the application to conservation is even more intrinsic. It applies to implementation and understanding of nature. To the inquisitive mormon of the revelation of God and it's humility in nature as we see it. Humanity, as we see in its Science and Godly works.  It's a creation of a civilization, nothing new. As old as history itself. And the complete acquisition of understanding of chemistry, physics and the biology of art in human form. The complete abduction of dedication and commitment towards this art that awesomely mesmerised the complete sovereignty of people. What could trigger a collision of stars is a big bang! Nah, I'm only kidding. But what could actually overcome this stability of art that exists for thousands of years. Is there a need of supremacy and dominion? According to the model, there is. But what about territoriality? In primatology, orangutans show territoriality in an expanse area while dominancy in a fragmented area and may be a sign of defect although I might not agree so. Territoriality may show a sign of robustness  and the inquiry of large accumulated lands. Dominancy on the other hand, balance rules and regulations, but not aggression. The system is led by a patriarch who led by order and compassion. This can only be found in orangutans. That is why I call this model polygenuity which stands for a polygynous system but with true ingenuity. And that the system led an egalitarian kind of lifestyle.

Contact. Elle Arroway was the first Scientist that went through a transportation system towards the centre of the universe. She found a duplicate blueprint on how to build it. This sci-fi movie inspired me of how I conceptualise my thesis. And talking about quantum leap, she took a leap of faith on the politics of Science and the perception of society towards Science.


I wish to see my father in Heaven. Here, is Paradise. I dedicate this passage to Yvonne Gom, my cousin and bestfriend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment