Thursday, October 14, 2010

Plan


At this moment, I'm waiting for a purview on the inception of a job as a consultant. I don't know if I would be accepted to take up this job but if not, I should pursue to my PhD. I have registered myself for a vacancy as a Research Officer with the Forestry Department and it could secure me a lifetime investment. Anyway, where choice to lead me in my future is left uncertain.

I have talked to Marc about my desire to publish a book. There are several a few to mention. But this book is a must. It's for budding young scientists. And it entails my experience as I convene other biologists alike in their course towards conservation and research. Yes, in my path I have found romanticism that had impact me severely. I wrote about history more like a myth but conjecture a social perspective of what population growth means. There is also some critic worth appraisal. And so many more to squeeze into a tiny book. I'm thinking of publishing it for profit (funding). But I do need a job. I see myself as serving into education. But I couldn't dis-attach myself from research. God only knows how long was that before. Blaspheme of me for saying this. But my professor, Dr. Menno told me that it is the same as in all scientists to persevere with their work. In that they run consecutive publications from their previous work. Which means that, we continue to discover.

Which leads me.. Through my correspondence with a friend. In my decision of conducting a PhD. I found out more investigative results from my data. Well it's their data, but I've contributed much effort in the field and dealing with management standards. Coming back to the issue, the graph and numerics had come to reconstruct a result that shows about mass and the implication of velocity and time. By substituting parameters, we could easily transform some hypothetical formula to the other in understanding our conclusion. Some basic role it has on conservation is that orangutans in Danum might be more frugivory. We can see this by detecting the shift of frugivory eating to folivory. This shift will determine mass. And it would come as the observed result. The expected result from my thinking comes from a formula already known to mankind but may be applicable in this research with contribution to data from the field. Of course, for this hunch to be rectified, a test needs to be conducted. I've already set straight some notes as a continuation from my previous MSc. I'm hoping to publish them soon as soon as I get a word from my affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment