Saturday, January 9, 2010

Light giver


From soil conservation to energy - I think all has been said and done. Which comes to my annecdote to I dreamt of Africa.. I watched this movie and read the book and I wished to go to Africa too soon I hope. Within watchful eyes, anything can penetrate into the jungles of Africa far surpassing guerrillas and diamonds in Kenya. I think maybe given a chance, the people might fare well if given a place to hope within the bossom of South Africa. I met a guy once, and he was handsome. He spoke of the place too much. But I was sad why wasn't the government expand it's zealousness at the outreach. India, Africa it's all the same. Maybe we could inherit the throne one day. Of that jewel that we've lost but not the heart that escaped the many.

It's empowering this state of confusion. It's frantic. Needless, to say, everyone is chasing for the golden goose and the silver spoon. But what we got here is a redeem for us all. I am quite chastened that primatology doesn't become as a setback to us as we are re-discovering the primitive form. But to have been in the field, I am essentially trained the required skills to survive in the wild. Literally, to take down observations and make a report out of it! Haha.. But yes, you sanctify this privilege and delude all doctrine. You must and must salvage your freedom. I was abandoned. I was alone, but nothing gave me right in my plight as to follow the light. And of course, give path.

I started my way in soil conservation and I think that fragmentation is a mediocre not only for orangutans but also the economy. So I propose this, soil conservation. Maybe Africa might stand a chance in growing agriculture. Who knows?

Primatology gave a right to other disciplines that studies apes including Australopithecines. But we were down right at the ground watching live primates, dangling, masticating, the extant of the species. Being in the ground, you are pledged to counter evil at all cost. Kinda contradictory as you begin to study a descendent of the species of Sivapithecus or the red devil. Yes, this is what sets us apart from everyone else. You begin to guard your possession as though it belongs to only you! Boy, does everyone wants to learn from me. Well, it's pay back time. And I think you get just what you deserve. Take some and leave some for the generation that is what is in my mind. Hehe.. It's judicially justified taking it from a professional point of view. Ground truthing.

Now comes to other equations: Biology + Primatology + Anthropology = Economics + Mathematics + Computer Science. Whatever happens to Alchemy. This is my foremost favourite subject as I was enthralled to the world of minerals. Everything was there. All I should do was question the use of Cervus. That's computer science. Prospect a mathematical model, that's maths. Discussed speciation. And debated the use of generic Silicon. But my most kept feat is Anthropology and Primatology. I think my method should be a summary of it all that's what's was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment