Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jaco


I'm cleaning the house right now with my mom. Quite litteraly I'm not doing anything at the moment after having fun with my family during X'mas and the New Year. I've actually spoken a lot in between time running a discourse for my second book. We actually have a guest staying at our house by the name Jaco. And he works with the marine company. Returning back to Africa by next week. My mom on the other hand brought a friend from Saudi. Both for just a short visit in our guest room. My mother's friend as well my sister's friend kind of enjoyed their stay over here. Having visited the whole of Sabah with Rina's Mitsubishi car. I gave them my book for the Christmas and she on the other hand gave me a scarf. Jaco gave me some chocolates. I on the other hand gave many presents which I hope could further expand to the rest of the clan. I made quiche and Portuguese desserts enjoyed by the older folks. Our celebration of New Year were celebrated by bathing in cold water and pouring water over our heads. Thank you for buying my book. From a Christmas well spent. From the author Sheena James.

No comments:

Post a Comment