Monday, September 7, 2009

AM I BAD?

So I smoke, am I bad?
I wear bearing outfits, am I a slut?
I speak the truth, can it be accepted?
I act dumb, am I stupid?
I follow my heart, am I a fool?

See the churchgoers, bowing their heads in solemn,
Knees bent, hands clasped together, are they holy?

See those men, don't drink neither do they smoke, no criminal records, are they clean?

What's in the mind?
What's in the soul?
What's in the heart?
No one knows. 

What is wrong, what is right? Does anyone know? Are you God?

Who are you to judge me?
Are you God?

I do what I FEEL is good. My heart speaks to me.
When love occupies the heart, so does God. 
For God is love. So tell me, do I listen to God or you?

2 comments:

  1. i like this..? it really stands out..keep it up. is nickie you sheen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. Linda Nickie is my nickname.. I don know what to put because it asked for a nickname so I also put Nickie.. Hehe.. I also think that it sounds hip. Thanks.. I wrote this when I was a lot younger, I hope it inspires those that has a little rebellion inside them. But also to know how important it is to learn what's right and wrong and put God as their top priority,,

    ReplyDelete